Roleplayer's Anonymous
March 29, 2024, 08:12:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Roleplayer's Anonymous!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Inb4 thread delete.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inb4 thread delete.  (Read 113 times)
Azarthes

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2011, 08:27:41 pm »

I bet you're all scared of making a post outside of the intro sections.

Well, lets actually get some discussion going.

I want to know, whats the plan with this thread admins? Are you guys going to privately invite members to join, keep the community small to make lasting RPs or something.

@Everyone else, don't be afraid to speak up, with the size of this community I'm sure you can make an actually fulfilling RP right now.
Report Spam   Logged
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 02:10:25 am »

The plan is to create a community that's accessible and friendly to RPers of all levels. In order to do this though, we do need to start generating some activity, so you're definitely on the right track there. It'd go a long ways to start getting some discussion, and maybe even a RP or two up.

I've got both a Pokémon and a Resident Evil RP I've been wanting to do, yet have been putting off for ages. Problem is, both are rather in depth and will require a lot of people. On another note, to ease a friend of mine into all this I'll probably be doing a beginners RP with her.
Report Spam   Logged
NotApplicable

the BlackKnight

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:44:40 pm »

*raises hand*
I vote we kick off all the lower level roleplayers and subesquently watch this site die as all us Advanced roleplayers tear each other's throats out.. Over cake... Which coincidentally happens to be a lie..

On a more serious note. I have an idea for a nice Fantasy roleplay that would go in the advanced section if someone is willing to help me develope/co-gm it.
Report Spam   Logged
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 11:51:11 pm »

Cake always justifies murder, especially if it's an ice cream cake!

I'd be down to help you with your fantasy roleplay in any way I can. It might also be a good idea to create an interest check.
Report Spam   Logged
NotApplicable

the BlackKnight

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 11:56:10 pm »

Cake is worth more than murder, that's why murder can't be justified for it. You need to go farther and sacrifice their dead bodies to the cake-god-flying-monster-thing.

Well, you see.. It's a wee bit undeveloped even for an interest check. Chances are it would take a good short while to work out all the little problems.. Not to mention I actually have yet to write out a plot. I've got most of it figured out in my head though. Just need details, like names and that stuff.. Eheheheheh... You think you could help out?
Report Spam   Logged
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 12:01:12 am »

Maybe send me a PM with what you got, and what you need? Or you could perhaps make a thread of similar substance.
Report Spam   Logged
NotApplicable

the BlackKnight

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 12:07:33 am »

Make a thread about Cake-gods? That sounds fun ^_^
In all seriousness. It's really damn late here. I'll try writing up a plot synopsis over the next few days and I'll PM it to you. Till then. ttfn and good night.
Report Spam   Logged
Time Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 12:42:11 am »

Hmm.. I will see about crafting something experimental. Give me some time, and Bruce Campbell shall provide you with something god awful amusingly B-Grade!
Report Spam   Logged

I fight time for a dime, so sublime

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: