Roleplayer's Anonymous
April 19, 2024, 02:12:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Roleplayer's Anonymous!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

General Forum Interest Check

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Forum Interest Check  (Read 526 times)
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 10:57:15 pm »

XD You don't know me very well if you expect me working on a campaign setting to be stress-free.
I nit-pick... either way- I just finished that milestone for my class so I'll be able to start working more on the Thread. Should be just a few days, provided something else doesn't get dumped in my lap.

Tehe, I'm excited to see it! Don't stress, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous.

I sincerely tried to read this whole topic. But It's 0239 in the morning and I feel like I'm going to faint........ I tend to average 3 - 6 paragraphs in a single post. So I think four isn't that unreasonable. So long as you give GM's the right to exercise disgression. I also presonally refuse to participate in sci-fi/horror themed roleplays. I've seen to many go south. Sorry.

I will, however, participate in virtually anything else. Like many others I simply will not roleplay slice-of-life/school-life. Anything that centres on vampires (if they appear because a player wants a vampire character that is okay with me), or any other popular supernatural creature. I personally love and am completely obsessed with fantasy. All kinds of fantasy. High and low, light and dark, and anything inbetween/a combination of these. Although, as I think I may have mentioned, other than those that I said I wouldn't I'd be willing to to roleplay in anything else. Forms of sci-fi, modern, and pre-modern (anything that pre-dates modern times. This could be fantasy, or historical fiction, or anything inbetween). Supernatural, fantastical, mundaine, anything.
And with an encyclopedic knowedge of mythical/supernatural/fictional/sciency creatures I could help anybody to populate a con-world or nineteen.

I'll read through everything else later. For now it's 0249 and I've got to get some sleep lest I slip into a coma.

Edit: There. I just read through all the posts. If anyone cares I'd be personally interested in participating in this Kamera roleplay you've mentioned. It sounds rather interesting.
Oh! Talz. That PM I sent you is literally the bare bones of the whole thing. All it really serves to do is to get the basics across. When I get some time I'll put a lot more work into it.

Right on man, I'll read through it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: