Roleplayer's Anonymous
March 28, 2024, 10:14:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Roleplayer's Anonymous!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

General Forum Interest Check

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Forum Interest Check  (Read 520 times)
Little One

@µ†µmŃ

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 12:01:37 am »

XD You don't know me very well if you expect me working on a campaign setting to be stress-free.
I nit-pick... either way- I just finished that milestone for my class so I'll be able to start working more on the Thread. Should be just a few days, provided something else doesn't get dumped in my lap.
Report Spam   Logged

Only those who REFUSE to give up are entitled their time to trample upon the weak.
NotApplicable

the BlackKnight

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 03:49:42 am »

I sincerely tried to read this whole topic. But It's 0239 in the morning and I feel like I'm going to faint........ I tend to average 3 - 6 paragraphs in a single post. So I think four isn't that unreasonable. So long as you give GM's the right to exercise disgression. I also presonally refuse to participate in sci-fi/horror themed roleplays. I've seen to many go south. Sorry.

I will, however, participate in virtually anything else. Like many others I simply will not roleplay slice-of-life/school-life. Anything that centres on vampires (if they appear because a player wants a vampire character that is okay with me), or any other popular supernatural creature. I personally love and am completely obsessed with fantasy. All kinds of fantasy. High and low, light and dark, and anything inbetween/a combination of these. Although, as I think I may have mentioned, other than those that I said I wouldn't I'd be willing to to roleplay in anything else. Forms of sci-fi, modern, and pre-modern (anything that pre-dates modern times. This could be fantasy, or historical fiction, or anything inbetween). Supernatural, fantastical, mundaine, anything.
And with an encyclopedic knowedge of mythical/supernatural/fictional/sciency creatures I could help anybody to populate a con-world or nineteen.

I'll read through everything else later. For now it's 0249 and I've got to get some sleep lest I slip into a coma.

Edit: There. I just read through all the posts. If anyone cares I'd be personally interested in participating in this Kamera roleplay you've mentioned. It sounds rather interesting.
Oh! Talz. That PM I sent you is literally the bare bones of the whole thing. All it really serves to do is to get the basics across. When I get some time I'll put a lot more work into it.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:29:03 pm by NotApplicable » Report Spam   Logged
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2011, 10:57:15 pm »

XD You don't know me very well if you expect me working on a campaign setting to be stress-free.
I nit-pick... either way- I just finished that milestone for my class so I'll be able to start working more on the Thread. Should be just a few days, provided something else doesn't get dumped in my lap.

Tehe, I'm excited to see it! Don't stress, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous.

I sincerely tried to read this whole topic. But It's 0239 in the morning and I feel like I'm going to faint........ I tend to average 3 - 6 paragraphs in a single post. So I think four isn't that unreasonable. So long as you give GM's the right to exercise disgression. I also presonally refuse to participate in sci-fi/horror themed roleplays. I've seen to many go south. Sorry.

I will, however, participate in virtually anything else. Like many others I simply will not roleplay slice-of-life/school-life. Anything that centres on vampires (if they appear because a player wants a vampire character that is okay with me), or any other popular supernatural creature. I personally love and am completely obsessed with fantasy. All kinds of fantasy. High and low, light and dark, and anything inbetween/a combination of these. Although, as I think I may have mentioned, other than those that I said I wouldn't I'd be willing to to roleplay in anything else. Forms of sci-fi, modern, and pre-modern (anything that pre-dates modern times. This could be fantasy, or historical fiction, or anything inbetween). Supernatural, fantastical, mundaine, anything.
And with an encyclopedic knowedge of mythical/supernatural/fictional/sciency creatures I could help anybody to populate a con-world or nineteen.

I'll read through everything else later. For now it's 0249 and I've got to get some sleep lest I slip into a coma.

Edit: There. I just read through all the posts. If anyone cares I'd be personally interested in participating in this Kamera roleplay you've mentioned. It sounds rather interesting.
Oh! Talz. That PM I sent you is literally the bare bones of the whole thing. All it really serves to do is to get the basics across. When I get some time I'll put a lot more work into it.

Right on man, I'll read through it.
Report Spam   Logged
Evilpigeon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 11:14:41 am »

Why bother with a length limit anyway? Leave it at advanced, casual and beginner with much vaguer requirements to do with post quality, as opposed to length. That way you can leave it up to whoever is runnign the game to manage their own rps without having arbitrary limits that allow people to get away with terrible roleplaying, simply because it meets the required length and grammatical standards.

Just putting my opinion out there.
Report Spam   Logged

Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 10:33:15 pm »

It's a good opinion, and I'm thinking more along those lines myself.
Report Spam   Logged
Little One

@µ†µmŃ

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 02:05:59 am »

Gah! I'm sorry- I promise- I've been working on it when I can... but school has been kicking my ass.
I hope that you're all still here and stuff- haven't checked how old this thread is by now...
Talz if you have like... and AIM or something- you could message me on mine (just PM me) that way I can keep you appraised on how things are progressing much easier. Unfortunately I still have another whole week before finals are through so I don't know how much work I'll get done on Kamera.
Hopefully I'll be able to get it up over break.
Report Spam   Logged

Only those who REFUSE to give up are entitled their time to trample upon the weak.
Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 08:53:38 pm »

Sheesh, you must be a busy beaver!

I don't want you to feel pressured about it. Things will happen when they happen.

Unfortunately, I don't have AIM. :3 But if you have MSN, or just want to email me any updates, R.Harrison@msn.com should do the trick.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:08:11 pm by Talz » Report Spam   Logged
Little One

@µ†µmŃ

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 03:58:42 am »

Getting close... and yes, I am very, very busy. Work and school does that to you. Doesn't help that each time I think I'm just about done I keep thinking of things to add in. Hell- at the moment I'm considering adding a whole second continent and series of species that inhabit it... which... pretty much doubles the amount of work I have left to do.
But- I'll try to get it done soonish... maybe just update it after I start it or something. I don't know. Either way- I hope your forum is still active... looking at the dates of most of the posts, however, that seems unlikely.
Report Spam   Logged

Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 01:42:54 am »

I'm going to put it on a proper server when I get some time.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: