Roleplayer's Anonymous
March 28, 2024, 01:27:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Roleplayer's Anonymous!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Balance must be held

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Balance must be held  (Read 193 times)
Equilibrium

Friendly, Adorable... Wait... What???

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:44:22 am »

The chilling wind seemed to bite into Equil's skin through the dark clothing that he wore, He hoped that the place which now he approached would offer solace to a newcomer from yore. It had been many moons since he had found companionship of note, sure their was the odd straggler or two, but none that he would say really stood out with in his memory. His eyes though hidden with in the shadows of the cowl that he had pulled up were brilliant blue and seemed to radiate a gentle warmth, his mouth and nose were covered with a cloth of dark colors, the style suggested that he came from a desert region. As he approached the settlement he caught the first scents of fresh fires burning and the scent of some meat or another cooking, Scanning the buildings he located the largest looking building, taking it for the inn. As he approached he noticed the varying styles in which people conducted themselves and also noticed that few if any people even looked up to notice his passing.

The Inn held a sign over the door that somewhat resembled a broken arrow, though he could not be sure as the sign was worn from age, He opened the door stepping inside where he was met by a myriad of different sounds and scents, but the most alluring things to him at this moment were food and the warmth. He slipped through the door letting it close behind him as he scanned the people that had gathered. Some looked up at the newcomer curious to his attire, which covered nearly all of his body, his blue eyes were the only things visible due to the bright glow they radiated.

He approached the Inn Keeper setting himself down on a stool before the bar. "If I could but bother you for a second my friend might I offer payment so I might have some food and lodging.?" His voice contained a slight lilting tone, that descendant of elven folk.

Ok lol just had to do that, some of you here might remember me, some might not, I'm an import from Role Player Guild.... Talz you should deffinately know me.... But enough jabbering I was once blaider now you may call me Equil -smiles warmly-
Report Spam   Logged

Talz
Administrator

Pokémon Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 11:47:05 pm »

Welcome to the forums bro!

I've had more then a few situations going on, so I haven't been able to work much on this... I'm thinking about starting over with a proper host.
Report Spam   Logged
Equilibrium

Friendly, Adorable... Wait... What???

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 07:41:19 am »

Yeah so we discussed however if you need any extra support with any of the site let me know, I am now back home and this means I should be able to be fully active, which means my rp's shall be up very shortly, anyways you know my MSN if you need to chat anything over hit me up.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: